What's on this week in Windyknowe!
Find out what's on in school.
|Week beginning 24th February 2020||Event|
Group 1 P6 Skiing
Multi-sports 3.15pm - 4.15pm
P5h Maths session with Mrs Lundberg
Basketball Training 3.15pm - 4.15pm
Wellbeing Breakfast Club - Multisports - 8.05am - 8.35am
McDonalds staff working with P6p
Show Racism the Red Card workshop P7
Show Racism the Red Card assembly P5 - P7
P6 and P7 Football 3.15pm - 4.15pm
Parent Council Meeting
P3 - P5 Football 3.15pm - 4.15pm
P1 and P7 class photos
Bootcamp 12pm - 1pm
P1 - P3 Dance Club 12pm - 1pm
reminders for the week
- Please remember to return any outstanding letters to the school. These may include;
- Medical Updates
- Twitter Permission
- We expect to see all children in full school uniform every day. There are still pieces of uniform available in our recycling bank for anyone who would like them.
- School begins promptly at 8.45am every morning. We finish at 3.15pm Monday to Thursday and 12pm on a Friday.
- We have a number of lost property items already appearing in school. Please take 5 minutes to come in and have a look if you have lost anything.
- Children in P5 - P7 are allowed to bring in their own devices to support them with their learning but this is not essential as devices are available in classrooms.
- Breakfast Club now begins at 8am.
- Our HMIE Report has been published this week. You can access this on https://education.gov.scot/education-scotland/inspection-reports